Would you like to receive the benefits of studying and practicing for years from the best in 90 days?
What healing/energy techniques do you practice?
Spiritual Response Therapy
Access Consciousness The Bars
Dreamspell: Mayan Calendar
Calendar of the Soul Meditation
Transformational Tarot Readings and Clearings, 25+ Decks
Meditation on Twin Hearts
Bach Flower Essences, FES
doTERRA Essential Oils
Through your journey who have been your spiritual teachers?
I have been really blessed with the teachings of so many beings.
I am especially thankful to
Master Choa Kok Sui
Thich Nhat Hanh
… and to so many innumerable teachers I have had through the years, to all of them goes my gratitude.
Please briefly describe your mindfulness/meditation retreat experience [when, where, with whom, theme(s)]. Please share if you’ve studied with a specific teacher(s).
I started as a teenager and until this day, I keep going to different retreats. It is a great way to immerse yourself in the teachings.
- 1990 Young Christians Retreat, Cuernavaca, México
- 1996 Death Retreat, Cherif Chalakani, Tepoztlán, México
- 1996 Rebirth Retreat, Cherif Chalakani, Leon, México
- 1997 Chakrasamvara Initiation, Carlos de León, Cuernavaca, México
- 1997 White Tara Initiation, Carlos de León, Cuernavaca, México
- 1999 Introduction to the theory and practice of Tibetan Buddhism, Marco Antonio Karam, Casa Tibet Mexico
- 2003 Arhatic Yoga Retreat, Master Nona Castro, Cuernavaca, México
- 2006 Pranic Healing Retreat, Master Santiago Aviles, Cuernavaca, México
- 2016 The Christian Community, Weekend Retreat, Richard Dancey, Madison, Wisconsin
- 2016-2017, Mindfulness Class for Educators, 10 week program with Chad McGehee and Lori Gustafson, MMSD & UW Health
- 2017 Day of Mindfulness, Sara Parrell, Madison, WI (Spring & Fall)
- 2017 Shaolin Qi Gong, Sifu Pragata, Madison, WI
- 2017-2018 MBSR with Cynthia Nordmeyer
- 2018 Pranic Healing Buddhism Revealed and Arhatic Yoga
Please describe your background/training with a movement practice and your current movement practice:
I have practiced through the years:
- The 7 Lotus Chi Kung by Carlos de León
- Qi Gong with Pragata and Dianné Aldrich
- Bothmer Gymnastics and Spatial Dynamics
- Eurythmy since 2007, with Leonore Russell, Virna Luna, David-Michael & Glenda Monasch, Karen Gallagher, Constance Michael, Lynn Stull, Francis Vogel.
My current movement practice includes dancing, cardio, the five tibetans, walking, and biking.
Please list your healing practice training:
- 2004 Basic Pranic Healing
- Advanced Pranic Healing
- 2005 Pranic Crystal Healing
- Pranic Psychotherapy
- Pranic Psychic Self Defense
- 2006 Super Brain Yoga
- Arhatic Yoga
- Dreamspell, Mayan Calendar
- 2007 Spiritual Response Therapy – Basic
- Gaiadon Heart
- 2008 Spiritual Response Therapy – Advanced
- 2011 Craniosacral Therapy
- 2014 Access The Bars
- Access Body Processes
- How to Become Money
- Eurythmy Workshop, Madison, WI
- 2017 Second Circle Mindfulness Training, Sara Parrell, Madison, WI
- Deepening your personal mindfulness practice, Sara Parrell, Madison, WI
- The Joy of Healing, Torkom Saraydarian
- 2018 Mind & Body, Mindfulness Training Workshop, My Mind & Holistic Life Foundation, Ali Smith, Atman Smith, Andres Gonzalez, Madison, WI
- Unleash the power within, Tony Robbins, Chicago, IL
- Restoring Self, Restoring Community, Restoring Schools, Deb Farrah-Simpson, Madison, WI
- Engaged Mindfulness Summit: Building an Inclusive, Just, and Sustainable World, Shakil Choudhury, Madison, WI
- CAR: Mindfulness and Equity, Sara Parrell, Kathleen Doherty, Madison, WI
- Foundations in Mindfulness for beginners, Sara Parrell, Madison, WI
- Fundamentos de Atención Plena, Sandra Rivera & Sylvia Ruiz, Madison, WI
- Day of Mindfulness, Sara Parrell, Madison, WI
Please describe your background/training around human development and education:
- 2007 Waldorf Education Teacher Training
- Calendar of the Soul
- The Eightfold Path and the Six Basic Exercises of Rudolf Steiner
- Association of Waldorf Schools of North America, AWSNA Regional Conference, Tlaxcala, Mexico.
- Active participant, still today, of Anthroposophical Study Groups, face to face, online, Mexico, US
- 2008 AWSNA Regional Conference, Valle de Bravo, Mexico
- 2010 Waldorf Education Teacher Training 2
- 2011 Waldorf Education Teacher Training 3
- AWSNA Summer Conference, Adelphi University/Waldorf School of Garden City, NY
- 2012 AWSNA Regional Conference, Waldorf Lila, Querétaro
- 2013 Waldorf Education Teacher Training 4
- 2014 Waldorf Education Teacher Training 5
- The Child of Today: Concerns, Gifts, Observations, MKE, WI
- 2015 AWSNA Regional Conference, Torin Finser, MKE, WI
- AWSNA Regional Conference, Cincinnati, OH
- 2016 Transformational Thinking: A new look at “looking”, GLWI, MKE, WI
- AWSNA Summer Conference, Detroit Waldorf School, Michigan
- 2017 Adaptive Schools, Madison, WI
- Project GLAD, Madison, WI
- 2018 Using Circles to Teach, Erin Dunlevy, Madison, WI
Please list other relevant trainings:
- 2001 BSc Chemical Engineering, UIA, Mexico.
- International Institute for Facilitation and Change, Consensus decision making, Cuernavaca, Mexico.
- 2009 C-DAR Farm Biodynamic Agriculture, BC, Canada
- Eco technologies and renewable energies, Mexico
- 2013 M. Translation, Interpretation & Cultural Studies
Simply use the link above to set up a time to speak with me one-on-one to gain clarity around what is truly important for you and what your BEST next steps are.
Stop waiting and take action NOW!
Facebook @ Marcela Kyngesburye
Join My Facebook Group @ Joy & Ease = Bliss